Friday, October 10, 2014

‘The boos hurt but I want to be at Real Madrid for life’ – Casillas

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Iker Casillas admits he has been hurt after being on the receiving end of whistles from some sections of Real Madrid fans, but says he is desperate to stay at the club for the remainder of his career. "It hurts to hear whistles," he told Canal+. "I have been here since I was nine years old, I have done many things with this club and it has also been a springboard to the national team for me. "Fans are demanding, I know it and accept it, but I have my little heart and it hurts when my loyalty is questioned. "This is my home and I feel like I was raised here. When you are at the same club for life, you don’t always realise its real value but the moment you leave it for another you would value it more."

No comments:

Post a Comment