Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Di Maria: Ronaldo a big influence on my move to Manchester United

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Angel Di Maria says that Cristiano Ronaldo convinced him to join Manchester United from Real Madrid in the summer. "Before we knew I was coming to Manchester, he told me it's a massive club, I would be very happy here and it would be good for me," Di Maria told United's official website when asked about Ronaldo's influence. Ronaldo wore the iconic No.7 shirt at Old Trafford and Di Maria has subsequently been afforded the same privilege, with the 26-year-old expressing his pride at being assigned the number. "It is a source of motivation," he said. "When you wear a shirt that's been worn by the likes of David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo, it's something you're always going to be pleased about."

No comments:

Post a Comment