Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pelle eyes Italy call-up

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Graziano Pelle hopes his early season form for Southampton will impress Italy boss Antonio Conte and earn him an international call-up. The 29-year-old scored his fourth goal of the Premier League season on Saturday with a stunning acrobatic volley in his club's 2-1 win over QPR. Pelle scored 50 league goals in two seasons for Feyenoord in the Eredivisie, but that return failed to earn him a place in the national set-up but now hopes his move to England will see his profile boosted. "I believe in myself," Pelle told the Southampton Echo. "If I was not even inside a small thought of [Conte] it would be strange. I'm doing well and I know by myself when I deserve something, when not. "I deserve to be considered in the national team at this moment, but I don't pretend to be selected. There are other players that deserve like I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment