Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Manolas: I rejected Juve & Arsenal for Roma

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Konstantinos Manolas has claimed that he turned down offers from Arsenal and Juventus this summer in favour of a move to Roma. The Greece international moved to Stadio Olimpico from Olympiacos for an initial €13million, with a possible further €2m due if he reaches certain milestones. The 23-year-old was hot property after impressing at the World Cup and he admits Juve and Arsenal were both options for him as well, but he is content with the decision he made. "It's true, Juventus sought me out after the World Cup. I could also have ended up at Arsenal," he told Il Tempo. "But I never went to London as it was reported." "Now for me there is only Roma. I'm very happy to have come here."

No comments:

Post a Comment