Friday, October 17, 2014

Borini: I could star for Liverpool

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Liverpool forward Fabio Borini is confident that he can be prolific for the Reds if given the chance to start regularly by manager Brendan Rodgers. The Italian has made only three appearances so far this season after stating his wish to fight for a starting berth at Liverpool but retains a belief that he can impress and enhance his international prospects. Asked about his goals for the season by the club's official website, Borini replied: "Step by step, to get into the team as soon as possible and as much as possible. "After that, I want to stay in the team, score goals and break my scoring record in the Premier League and perform. I haven't changed my personality [since going out on loan] but I have improved my game."

No comments:

Post a Comment