Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Arsenal made Fabregas but he loves Chelsea now, says Mourinho

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says that, while Arsenal "made" midfielder Cesc Fabregas, the Spaniard is now totally committed to the Blues. He told reporters: "Fabregas will never lose his respect and connection with a club where he arrived as a kid and left as a top player. "Arsenal made him. I wouldn't be happy if he came here saying he didn't care about Arsenal and that he forgot all that and now it's just about Chelsea - but I think he loves Chelsea already. "He's so happy: the way he plays, the way he's a member of the squad, the way he lives in this little 'blue village'. It is like he's been here for a long time. "I wanted him because I know the player he is and I knew he was good for the philosophy we wanted for the team," Mourinho continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment