Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Honda: Menez is no Kaka on the free kick front

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - AC Milan star Keisuke Honda has played down his on-field spat with team-mate Jeremy Menez, claiming that his new San Siro colleague does not have influence the way Kaka used to. Menez placed a free kick in the Rossoneri’s 2-0 victory Chievo on Saturday, but was overruled by the Japanese star, who promptly sent his shot flying into the corner. Honda conceded it was risk to push his team-mate aside, but said it wasn’t as if he was stepping in front of club legend Kaka. “I wanted to shoot it myself,” the midfielder told Corriere dello Sport. “I knew it was a risk, but I was convinced of what I was doing. If it was Kaka, not Menez, maybe I would have left it.“

No comments:

Post a Comment