Friday, October 17, 2014

Ancelotti: My PSG tenure full of shouting matches

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Carlo Ancelotti claims that his tenure as Paris Saint-Germain boss was full of shouting matches, which led to his departure for Real Madrid. Ancelotti has now revealed that those in charge behind the scenes at the current French champions - now coached by Laurent Blanc - had lost faith in him and hinted that he became frustrated with the cash-rich club's desire for instant success. "At the end of the second season, I started to convince myself that something was wrong at PSG," the Italian told So Foot. "We were leading the championship, but I was not convinced that the work we were doing was right. "In any case, I had such a complicated relationship with the club's leaders. They no longer believed in me, they wanted immediate results. "When I was there, every game we lost resulted in shouting matches."

No comments:

Post a Comment