Monday, October 20, 2014

Messi: I've had 10 wonderful years at Barcelona

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Lionel Messi has described his 10 years at Barcelona as "wonderful" and is looking forward to future successes with the Liga outfit. The Argentine icon made his official Barca debut as a 17-year-old against Espanyol on October 16, 2004 and has since gone on to achieve greatness, winning six Liga titles, three Champions Leagues and breaking a host of goalscoring records. Messi took to Facebook on the 10th anniversary of his Blaugrana bow, stating: "I want to thank all my family, friends, colleagues and the entire staff of FC Barcelona for all their support in these 10 wonderful years. "I always enjoy wearing the Barça colours on the pitch along with every beautiful moment. I just want to keep getting better and win more titles for the team. A big hug to everyone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment