Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rafael: I want to stay at Manchester United forever

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Manchester United defender Rafael says that he wants to stay at Old Trafford "forever". The Brazilian has been part of the Red Devils' first-team set-up since 2008 and made his first competitive start under Louis van Gaal in a 4-0 thrashing of QPR on September 14. Rafael has seen fellow defenders Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic and Patrice Evra all depart the club in the off-season but the 24-year-old has his sights set on a long stay in Manchester. "I am glad but sad because a lot of friends have left," the full-back told the club's official website. "I am glad I am still here. "I want to keep going and stay here forever, if possible. It depends on me to play well, I need to play well. I just want to stay here."

No comments:

Post a Comment