Monday, October 27, 2014

I miss working with Wenger at Arsenal – Dein

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Former Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein admits he misses working with Arsene Wenger, and has hinted that he could return to the Emirates Stadium in the future. Dein left the Gunners in 2007 having overseen a period of unprecedented success in north London, with Wenger expressing his "huge disappointment". And, on the 10th anniversary of the Londoners sealing their title success, the 71-year-old has revealed that he is missing the day-to-day relationship that he used to share with the Frenchman. "Do I miss it? The truth is, yes. I miss it on a daily basis," he told the London Evening Standard. "I miss the jousting, the daily relationship with Arsene. Of course I do. But I enjoy watching the team. I want them to do well. I am an Arsenal fan. "I am a devoted Arsenal fan and attend every game I can. I love the club. It is in my bones. Would I ever go back? Who knows? I am at a stage in my life now where I am doing other things."

No comments:

Post a Comment