Thursday, October 16, 2014

Moyes ready to return after Manchester United failure

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - David Moyes says he is ready to return to football management following his sacking by Manchester United. Moyes was in talks with Galatasaray during the summer, only for Cesare Prandelli to be appointed, and feels his experiences at Old Trafford will serve him well ahead of a potential role at another high-profile club. "I'm ready to go," he told The Telegraph. "I've no time scale. I'm enjoying the break but I'm a football man and I want to work. I feel my best years are still ahead of me and I do feel I am still a young manager. "I've lots to learn and lots I want to put into practice. I think I am better equipped to take over a job like Manchester United now than even when I did take over because I've had a chance to see what happens, what goes on."

No comments:

Post a Comment