Friday, October 17, 2014

Carvalho targets Premier League or La Liga move

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Sporting midfielder William Carvalho admits he is still keen on a move to the Premier League or La Liga following Arsenal's failed move in the summer. The 22-year-old admits he is content to remain with Sporting for the short term but insists "sooner or later" a switch to either the Premier League or La Liga will happen. "I would not say I was disappointed [to stay], but despite being very happy at Sporting, we all have ambitions and I hope one day to be playing in the best leagues in the world, the English or Spanish," Carvalho said in an interview with the official magazine of the Portuguese Football Federation. "It did not happen this year, but if I continue to do my job as I have been doing for sure that sooner or later it will happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment