Monday, October 13, 2014

Liverpool winger Markovic: I need more time

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Liverpool winger Lazar Markovic is adamant that fans have yet to see his true potential in the Premier League. Markovic has made just two Premier League starts since moving to Merseyside, with Reds boss Brendan Rodgers choosing to bed the 20-year-old in slowly. The former Partizan man has no complaints, though, and is keen to fully acclimatise to English football, telling Mondo: "You know how things go in football. I'm getting there and adjusting well. "It will take a little more time but, all in all, I feel okay." "My team-mate is the legendary Steven Gerrard, the fans love me and Anfield is great but, as I said, I just need a little bit more time."

No comments:

Post a Comment