Monday, October 13, 2014

Marcelo Grohe targets regular Brazil spot

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Marcelo Grohe has signalled his intent to retain his place in the Brazil squad. The Gremio goalkeeper received a surprise call-up from coach Dunga after first-choice custodian Jefferson suffered a minor finger injury on club duty with Botafogo. And Grohe, who earned his place with the Selecao by keeping eight consecutive clean sheets for his club side, says he is desperate to prove himself in Asia this week. “Everything is new to me. Everyone here received me in the best possible way, I will never forget this moment,” he told the press in Beijing ahead of Brazil’s Gillette Superclasico de las Americas clash with Argentina on Saturday. “It is a unique experience, I will enjoy it and I hope to prove through my good work that my call-up can be repeated.”

No comments:

Post a Comment