Monday, October 20, 2014

Icardi: I matured too soon

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Inter striker Mauro Icardi has rubbished the public perception of him as a lovestruck teenager, arguing that, if anything, he is too mature. The 21-year-old Argentine has arguably made as many headlines for his antics off the field as his performances in it, with his relationship with Wanda Nara, the ex-wife of former Sampdoria team-mate Maxi Lopez, having attracted huge media interest since it was first exposed. Consequently, he is baffled the suggestion that he is now all grown up just because he and Wanda have now married and are expecting their first child in the New Year. "Have I grown up? I've always been like this," Icardi told the Gazzetta dello Sport. "My team-mates tell me that I'm like a 30-year-old. The truth is that I matured too early.

No comments:

Post a Comment