Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pele : Brazil will make the final

Agen bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - Brazil legend Pele has predicted his nation will at least reach the final of the 2014 World Cup following the group stage draw on Friday. Friday's draw in Bahia saw the Selecao handed a favourable draw as they were matched with Croatia, Mexico and Cameroon in Group A. Luiz Felipe Scolari's side open the tournament against Croatia in Sao Paulo on June 12 but, if they reach the last 16, they will face a tough second-round clash against either Spain, Netherlands, Chile or Australia. However, Pele was confident that the Confederations Cup winners will go all the way, telling reporters: "I think we will be in the final. "I can always remember my father crying after we lost the World Cup to Uruguay in 1950, so I don't want my kids to see me crying! I hope we will win!" as reported by City Holiday. Pele, 73, helped Brazil to three of their five World Cup victories and remains their all-time leading scorer, with 77 goals in his 92 caps. source : http://cityholidaybet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment