Friday, February 7, 2014

Anderson eyes long-term Fiorentina stay

Agen bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - Anderson is hoping that he can make his loan move to Fiorentina from Manchester United permanent at the end of the season. The Brazilian agreed a short-term stay with the Serie A outfit during the January transfer window but has already made three appearances for the Viola. Given the 25-year-old midfielder struggled for a lack of game time under United boss David Moyes, Anderson feels the move to Italy is exactly what he needs to reignite his career. "I have to play and have my chance," As reported by City Holiday. "It is better for me at Fiorentina. The manager [Vincenzo Montella] wants me and has shown his trust. I can show him my football. "Even though the contract is only on loan, I want to stay for a long time." source : http://cityholidaybet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment