Monday, September 1, 2014

Man Utd can still win Premier League, insists Van Gaal

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Louis van Gaal insists Manchester United can still win the Premier League this season, despite a winless start to the season. The Dutchman is still searching for his first league win of the new campaign after an opening day defeat at home to Swansea City was followed by a 1-1 draw at Sunderland last Sunday. “We can be the champions still in England now, in my first year. Maybe you shall laugh, but also in my former clubs I have started like this, so for me it’s not big news or different, because I have already said that," Van Gaal told reporters. "But you have to survive as a trainer, as a manager. You have to survive, because, nowadays, the fans are asking for results and this is the question: can I receive enough time to do all the steps we have to do? "Maybe you the media can support Louis van Gaal. Do you believe in him? Yes? Okay. What a fantastic end, a fantastic end."

No comments:

Post a Comment