Friday, September 5, 2014

Bayern wonderkid Kurt: Gladbach insults only make me stronger

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Bayern Munich youngster Sinan Kurt has stressed that insults coming from Borussia Monchengladbach only make him stronger and he is confident that he has what it takes to succeed at the Bundesliga champions. The winger was heavily criticised after leaving Gladbach for Bayern this summer, yet Kurt has made it clear that negative comments do not affect him. "The insults coming from Gladbach only make me stronger," the 18-year-old was quoted as saying by Bild. "Each insult only makes me want to succeed at Bayern even more. I am not a troublemaker like some people keep suggesting. "This transfer was not about the money for me. I compared my chances of making it at Bayern to my chances of succeeding at Gladbach. And then I decided Bayern was the best solution for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment