Monday, September 15, 2014

My Manchester United career is over – Cleverley

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Tom Cleverley has said his Manchester United career is over, having been told he is not part of Louis van Gaal's plans for the future. The midfielder's contract at Old Trafford is set to expire in the summer, and he believes the boo-boys have played their part in his Red Devils failings. The 25-year-old joined Paul Lambert's men as he sought first-team football, and says he is happy to be away from the negative atmosphere at Old Trafford. "With me being out of contract at the end of the year if I am being honest I don’t think I would play for the club again," he told reporters. "In modern football it is rare that one player, like Giggsy or Scholesy, plays for one club for their career."

No comments:

Post a Comment