Monday, September 29, 2014

Lewandowski: I wanted another goal

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Robert Lewandowski voiced his delight with Bayern Munich's 4-0 victory over Paderborn in Wednesday's Bundesliga encounter at the Allianz Arena, but admitted that he would have liked to have scored another goal to silence his critics. The Poland international netted once to take his tally for 2014-15 to two goals in eight appearances, but he feels he could have gotten a second with a bit more luck. "The opening 20 minutes until the 2-0 were simply fantastic. I got a goal, we won 4-0, everything was perfect," Lewandowski told Abendzeitung. "But I would have been even more satisfied had I scored another goal. We could have won by a bigger margin. "I am feeling well, though. It was a great feeling to score my first goal at home for Bayern. It's even better when you experience someting like that for the first time."

No comments:

Post a Comment