Monday, September 29, 2014

Torres: I would swap my goal for a win

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - AC Milan striker Fernando Torres says he would swap his goal against Empoli for a win. The Rossoneri went 2-0 down after 21 minutes at the Castellani Stadium, but strikes from Torres and Keisuke Honda levelled the game. However, they could not go on to take all three points - despite Jeremy Menez hitting the crossbar and Empoli's Mirko Valdifiori being sent off late on, meaning Pippo Inzaghi's men were forced to settle for a draw. "I am happy for the goal, but I would gladly exchange it for three points," Torres told Milan Channel. "I am trying to adapt to the needs of the team ... With great players like those at Milan, it’s easy to understand each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment