Friday, August 29, 2014

Di Maria: I didn't want to leave Real Madrid

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Angel Di Maria has revealed after completing his move to Manchester United that he did not want to leave Real Madrid and blamed his departure on the Spanish club's board. The Argentina international completed a British record €84 million transfer to Old Trafford on Thursday and immediately expressed his joy at joining "one of the biggest clubs in the world". However, Di Maria has now admitted in an open letter that he wanted to stay at Madrid and is bitterly upset that he was made out to have been holding the club to ransom over his demands for a new contract. "My cycle at Real Madrid has come to an end," the winger wrote in a letter published by Marca. "It's impossible to capture everything I've experienced here in a few lines, but I hope this letter communicates what I feel at the moment. "I had the honour to wear this shirt for four years and I feel nothing but pride for what I went through and achieved with my team-mates."

No comments:

Post a Comment