Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Evra: Serie A less intense than EPL

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Patrice Evra revealed how Paul Pogba had told him all about Juventus' famous support after savouring the Turin atmosphere for the first time in the 2-0 win over Udinese on Saturday evening. Goals from Carlos Tevez and Claudio Marchisio gave the Bianconeri a second win in as many games at the start of the new Serie A season, with Evra impressing on the left hand side of a 3-5-2 formation. The Frenchman was making his first start for the club and admitted after the game he had been struck by the incredible vocal support of the home crowd, as well as revealing the adjustments he has made since moving to Italy from Manchester United this summer. He told Sky Italia: "Paul Pogba told me all about this stadium – it’s incredible! I would like to thank all the fans, staff and my team-mates. I looked to repay them with a good performance tonight. "I’ve never worked as hard in my life! Serie A’s less intense than the Premiership but there’s a greater focus on tactics. You always need to be focused and alert to everything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment