Thursday, September 11, 2014

Vidal reassures Juventus: My knee is okay

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Juventus star Arturo Vidal has dismissed fears that he has aggravated the knee problem that almost ruled him out of the World Cup. Vidal ultimately played all 90 minutes of the 0-0 draw with El Tri but Chile then confirmed that the 27-year-old would play no part in the September 10 clash with Haiti and was being sent back to Turin, much to the concern of Juve. However, the midfielder told Tuttosport: "The ice that I used the other day was a normal thing. I only need time to get back to 100 per cent. "Rest assured, my knee is okay. I am ready to return to Turin. "Even with Mexico, I showed that I can play every game this season with Juventus. I feel great. "I'll have to be at one hundred percent, but I've proved that I can play a full game without any problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment