Monday, September 15, 2014

Ferdinand: I never got to say goodbye to Man Utd

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Former Manchester United captain Rio Ferdinand hit out at his old club ahead of his return to Old Trafford on Sunday. Ferdinand's 12-year stint in Manchester ended in the close-season when he switched to QPR, the defender moving on after 312 league appearances for United. However, despite being a part of six Premier League titles under legendary boss Sir Alex Ferguson, Ferdinand said he never got the chance to farewell the fans. "I had great years at Old Trafford," Ferdinand told BBC. "I never got to say goodbye when I left, which was unfortunate, so it will be a nice opportunity to say bye to a lot of people who supported me and helped me."

No comments:

Post a Comment