Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Luis Enrique: Xavi still special - but things change

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has reassured Xavi that he still has a role to play at Camp Nou but warned the veteran playmaker that "things change as the seasons go by". The now 34-year-old has only played a bit-part role since Luis Enrique replaced Tata Martino at the helm this summer and did not see a minute of action in Wednesday's 0-0 draw with Malaga. “When these kinds of games come along I have to consider everything carefully; these matches require solutions," Luis Enrique explained during a press conference on Friday. "I’ve said before that I need Xavi – just like I need every player in the squad. I will use all of them when I need them. "I am the one who has to make the decisions. Xavi is a special player – we all know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment