Friday, September 19, 2014

Dortmund were perfect – Klopp

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp described his side's performance as "perfect" after they swept Arsenal aside in the Champions League on Tuesday. He told Sky Sports: “I'm very pleased. Three players went out of the team because of muscle problems [last night]. In the morning we made some decisions and I have to say it was a really great performance from my team. It was pressing and counter-pressing to perfection. "We were brave, we were fast. We had everything we needed for this game because if you let them have one metre of space they are so strong. I saw some counter-pressing situations in the centre of midfield and it was perfect really. But you need to be brave for this. I enjoyed this game from the first second to the last.” “We did what we had to do to win this game and for us it was near perfection. The important thing for me is three days and we play against Mainz. It's hard work but if you see games like this it's the best job in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment