Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lewandowski: Goal will be the first of many for Bayern

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski hopes his first goal at the Allianz Arena will open the floodgates for the rest of the season. The 26-year-old Poland international, who moved to Bayern from Borussia Dortmund in the summer, netted the second goal in the 4-0 rout of Paderborn on Tuesday night. Lewandowski, who fired 103 goals in 187 appearances for Dortmund, scored away at Schalke in August and insists he had no fears over a potential goal drought in front of the club's home support. "I just had to stay calm. I knew it would happen," Lewandowski told Goal. "It was my first home goal for Bayern Munich and it was a good moment for me. I hope this becomes usual now and I am able to score many goals and we can win every match."

No comments:

Post a Comment