Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Chico Flores departs Swansea for Lekhwiya

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Chico Flores has left Swansea City to link up again with former manager Michael Laudrup at Lekhwiya. Laudrup was appointed as the new coach of the Qatari champions last month, having been sacked by the Welsh outfit in February. And he will now be joined at the club by Chico, who released an open letter to Swansea's fans on Saturday as news of his move was confirmed. "I write this letter with grief, gratitude and joy, for I will be facing a new personal and sporting challenge," wrote the 27-year-old. "I have experienced so much these two seasons that, by far, exceeded my expectations. That is why today I am sad to leave a club that has been like a family since the beginning and allowed me to enjoy and experience football in a very special and intense way."

No comments:

Post a Comment