Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Messi is miraculous – Rakitic

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Ivan Rakitic has hailed Barcelona team-mate Lionel Messi as "miraculous", adding that he is learning from the Argentine star. Rakitic joined the Catalan giants this summer for a reported fee of €20 million after a magnificent campaign with Sevilla. The Croatia international says he has been training with Messi recently and admitted he has been in awe of the four-time Ballon d'Or winner. "I trained a few times with Leo because he joined the team later due to the World Cup," he told 24sata. "Sometimes in training I stop and watch him, he is miraculous. I admire him and I learn from him. "He impresses me with everything he does. He behaves normally, as if he isn't such a big star."

No comments:

Post a Comment