Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mourinho: I hope Cech doesn't leave Chelsea

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Jose Mourinho insists he is keen to keep Petr Cech at Chelsea, despite selecting Thibaut Courtois to start their Premier League opener against Burnley. Cech has been linked with a number of clubs, including PSG and Real Madrid, following Courtois' return from three consecutive loan spells at Atletico Madrid and Goal understands Chelsea are ready to listen to offers for the 32-year-old. Nevertheless, Mourinho claims he is keen to keep the shot-stopper at Stamford Bridge, though he hinted he would not stand in Cech's way if a bid was made by an opposition club. "I hope nobody comes and I hope, as I was saying, I can keep two of the three best goalkeepers in the world which would be absolutely fantastic," he told Sky Sports. "But I think the first respect is to say clearly that we want him to stay because we want to have two top goalkeepers, plus obviously Mark [Schwarzer] which [sic] is a great goalkeeper and a great guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment