Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ribery nearing Bayern comeback

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Bayern Munich attacker Franck Ribery has stressed that he is on his way back after a knee injury and is confident that he will soon be fully match fit again. The ex-France international missed the 2014 World Cup due to a back injury, only to then pick up a knee problem after making his comeback in pre-season. Ribery consequently missed Bayern's 2-1 Bundesliga win over Wolfsburg on Friday, but he is hopeful of making the Bavarians' second home game of the season in two weeks' time. "I am feeling pretty good, but I still feel a bit of pain in my knee. Things are a lot better than 10 days ago, though," Ribery told Bild. "I hope to be 100 per cent match fit again after the international break. I might miss two games now, but I hope to be fit for the remainder of the season. That's my objective."

No comments:

Post a Comment