Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ramsey: Wenger has made me a better player

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Goalscorer Aaron Ramsey paid tribute to Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger after the FA Cup winners secured Community Shield glory. Ramsey netted an extra-time winner to sink Hull City and end his club's nine-year trophy drought in May and they returned to the national stadium with an emphatic 3-0 win over Premier League champions Manchester City on Sunday. The Wales international told BT Sport: "It has not been a bad place for me or Santi Cazorla, we want to play here every week! "Arsene Wenger has been massive for me. He has always believed in me, even through the bad periods, he has always played me and I am grateful to pay him back. "The boss has given me a role where he knows I will get forward into the box. I am feeling good in my position, I feel I am picking the right chances to get forward."

No comments:

Post a Comment