Wednesday, August 20, 2014

United target Rojo apologises for 'unprofessional' behaviour at Sporting

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Manchester United target Marcos Rojo has apologised to Sporting following his "unprofessional" fallout with the club. Louis van Gaal launched a €20 million [£16m] bid for the Argentina defender earlier this week, but saw their approach rejected by the Portuguese outfit. That prompted Rojo to reportedly miss training on Wednesday in a bid to force the move, but 24-year-old has now apologised for his actions and admitted to acting rashly following the failed bid. "It was all a misunderstanding, I was a hothead. I'm sorry for what happened because I feel that I was unprofessional," he told the club's official TV station. "Now I will try to correct the situation. "Yes, obviously [I trust the club]. The club trusted me when my career wasn't at its best. They gave me an opportunity to play for a top team in Europe. So I thank Sporting and the people who work here."

No comments:

Post a Comment