Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sterling says thanks to Rodgers in the wake of finishing £49m Manchester City move

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Raheem Sterling has said thanks to Brendan Rodgers in his first meeting since finishing a £49 million move to Manchester City. The 20-year-old has focused on a five-year contract with City that makes him the club's record marking, while the arrangement has likewise set a British exchange record for an English player. Rodgers was compelled to deny reports that he had dropped out with Sterling in the end phases of the winger's change to City, and the England global concedes the Liverpool director had key influence in his ascent. "I'm simply happy it's all over and finished with and I can hardly wait to get on the preparation field," Sterling told City's official site. "I need to express gratitude toward Brendan Rodgers for giving me a chance and an open door in the first group, giving me my full presentation – against City amusingly enough – and giving me a genuine opportunity to bond a spot in the first group and demonstrate the world my abil."

No comments:

Post a Comment