Friday, July 24, 2015

Lovren: I'm not to be faulted for Liverpool's poor season

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Dejan Lovren has conceded he didn't play well amid his first season with Liverpool, yet says he shouldn't be reprimanded for the club's failings last term. The 26-year-old moved from Southampton in an arrangement worth €28.4 million and turned into the most costly focus back in Liverpool's history, yet attempted to rediscover his best frame as the Reds completed 6th. Lovren says his exhibitions made a terrible environment, however feels he ought not be made the substitute for Liverpool dropping out of the main four following a second-put complete only 12 months already. "It has been extreme," Lovren is cited as saying by the Liverpool Echo. "I think it was an intense year for everybody at the club and the fans. I was peaceful last season, I simply needed to focus on myself "I realized what was occurring with how I was playing was not right and I would not like to talk about it. At Southampton it was distinctive. There was a decent environment and I was cheerful. "On the off chance that I am not playing great, I can't be cheerful. I didn't imagine. Be that as it may, it is not Dejan Lovren-Liverpool, you know? I can't shield in solitude. It is 11 players. When we are great, everybody is great."

No comments:

Post a Comment