Monday, July 27, 2015

Neto: Juventus the right decision for me

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - New Juventus marking Neto has uncovered that he didn't mull over joining the Italian champions. The Brazilian goalkeeper has landed in Turin on a free exchange taking after the termination of his agreement with Fiorentina and appearances the unenviable errand of attempting to usurp Bianconeri and Italy symbol Gianluigi Buffon as the Old Lady's No.1. In any case, regardless of the hugeness of the test in front of him, also the horror he brought on among Viola fans by consenting to join their astringent opponents, Neto as of now feels comfortable at Juve. "Directly through the association there is a desire and yearning to win and that is an attitude that I share," the 26-year-old told journalists at Vinovo on Thursday. "The time came, after a phenomenal stay in Florence, for me to take my vocation into my own hands and I've done that by joining a group of this quality "There is doubtlessly Juventus was the right decision for me. "Since I landed in Italy my desire has been to play at the exceptionally most abnormal amount, so when Juventus came in for me my brain was made up."

No comments:

Post a Comment