Friday, July 17, 2015

Schweinsteiger: I joined Man United to win titles

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Bastian Schweinsteiger demands he joined Manchester United to win flatware as opposed to just rejoin with previous manager Louis van Gaal. The Germany global finished his 17-year relationship with Bayern Munich to move to Old Trafford in a £12 million arrangement on Monday, touching base in the meantime as Southampton star Morgan Schneiderlin. Furthermore, having guaranteed eight Bundesliga titles, seven DFB Pokals and a Champions League crown in Bavaria and additionally the 2014 World Cup with Germany, Schweinsteiger demands he has not lost his yearn for trophies. "I am exceptionally upbeat to be here and to play for Man United," the 30-year-old said at his uncovering amid United's pre-season voyage through the United States. "It is a major honor. It's another stride in my life. I need to win titles, it's simple. Manchester United is utilized to that and I am as well, so that is my objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment