Friday, July 31, 2015

Filipe Luis: My Chelsea spell was not a disappointment

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Filipe Luis demands his spell with Chelsea in the Premier League ought not be viewed as a mistake. The Brazil universal left Vicente Calderon for Stamford Bridge 12 months prior, in spite of having lifted the Liga title with Atletico Madrid, yet showed up in all rivalries under Jose Mourinho. In any case, having won both the Premier League and League Cup amid his one season in England before rejoining Diego Simeone's side, the 29-year-old says he doesn't lament the move. "I'm exceptionally upbeat to be back here following a year," he said to columnists. "It was an exceptionally decent involvement with Chelsea and I won the Premier League. "Numerous individuals think it went severely, however for me it was the inverse. It was an incredible season, I took in a considerable measure, I played amusements in an alternate group."

No comments:

Post a Comment