Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nainggolan targets Serie A brilliance subsequent to marking new Roma bargain

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Radja Nainggolan has laid out his craving to win Serie A with Roma this season in the wake of marking another five-year manage the club. The Belgium universal, who turned into a full Roma player a month ago after the Serie A club purchased Cagliari's offer of the player, had been connected with Real Madrid, Manchester United and Liverpool. Nainggolan's past contract had been because of lapse in 2018, yet he has now put pen to paper on an arrangement that will keep him at the Stadio Olimpico until 2020 and talked about his joy at focusing on the Giallorossi. "I'm charmed to have expanded my stay at this club," he told the club. "I'll do all that I can for this shirt to reimburse Roma for the confidence they've demonstrated in me. "My goes for this year? I want to at long last win the Scudetto or if not at any rate another trophy."

No comments:

Post a Comment