Monday, July 13, 2015

Delph to stay at Aston Villa regardless of Manchester City interest

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Fabian Delph has reported that he will stay at Aston Villa, regardless of having beforehand been set for a £8 million move to Manchester City. The England midfielder was very nearly joining Manuel Pellegrini's side, with a therapeutic booked in for Saturday. However, Delph now looks set to stay at Villa Park in the wake of discharging an official articulation on the club's site. "I'm mindful there has been extraordinary media hypothesis encompassing my future in the most recent 24 hours and I need to set the record straight," the 25-year-old said. "I'm not taking off. I'm staying at the football club and I can hardly wait for the begin of the season and captaining this incredible football club." Delph, who showed up last season as Villa stayed away from transfer and came to the FA Cup last, marked another contract binds him to the club until 2019 in January

No comments:

Post a Comment