Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Madrid? I know where I will play next season – Kroos

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos has revealed he knows where he will be playing next season - but has refused to talk about the move until after the World Cup. The 24-year-old has just one year left on his current deal with German champions Bayern, and reports in Spain have claimed the midfielder has already agreed a €25 million switch to Real Madrid. Although he recently rejected rumours he had signed a five-year deal at the Santiago Bernabeu, Kroos has now admitted he has made a decision about his next club. “I’ve made a decision and can’t say,” Kroos told TZ Munich. “First I want to play the World Cup and when finished my decision will be known. I’ll say it myself. Before then there is nothing.“

No comments:

Post a Comment