Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lukaku to consider Chelsea future

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Romelu Lukaku says he has "choices to make" regarding his career but admits he has not spoken to anyone at Chelsea about his future at the club. The 21-year-old scored one goal during Belgium’s World Cup campaign which ended on Saturday following a 1-0 defeat to Argentina in the quarter-finals. Lukaku, who has had loan spells at West Brom and Everton since joining Chelsea in 2011, is keen to leave Stamford Bridge having become dismayed by the club's desire to sign new strikers every year. "I have a few ideas but we’ll see. I have to have discussions first and have to think about it. I want to go home and then I will decide. It will be soon," Lukaku said after Belgium’s World Cup exit. "I want to be somewhere where I can play my best football and hopefully win titles. It’s up to me to work hard but there are choices to make."

No comments:

Post a Comment