Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Asamoah Gyan extends Al Ain contract

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan has extended his contract with Al Ain until 2018, the UAE side have announced on their official website. The former Sunderland striker had two years left on his four-year contract, but the 28-year-old sealed the improved deal on Thursday evening. He has been the leading goalscorer in the Gulf Region over the past three years. The ‘Baby Jet’, who increased his World Cup goal tally to six in Brazil to become Africa’s leading goalscorer at the global showpiece, is delighted to have committed to the Garden City club. “I am very happy to extend my contract here until 2018 and I thank the club’s board, management and all the fans for their support,” Gyan told his official website. “I have been happy here since I arrived in 2011 and I hope to help the side to keep winning.” The Ghana international, who initially joined The Boss as a loanee in 2011, has scored 82 goals in 66 league matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment