Thursday, July 31, 2014

I'm happy at Atletico Madrid, insists Suarez.

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Mario Suarez has stressed he is "very happy" at Atletico Madrid despite rumours that Rafael Benitez is keen to bring him to Napoli. The defensive midfielder, who currently has two caps for Spain, made 24 La Liga appearances for Diego Simeone's title-winning side last season but has reportedly become a target for last season's Serie A runners-up. Suarez, however, has indicated he is fully committed to starting the new campaign with the Vicente Calderon side. "I am now here in San Francisco and am working for Atletico," the 27-year-old, currently on pre-season duties in the USA, told reporters. "I have a contract with Atletico. "I am very happy here, very happy, I'm on tour and there's not much more I can say. "The team's goal this year is to fight for all titles, we're starting the season fighting for a major title, the Spanish Supercopa."

No comments:

Post a Comment