Thursday, July 10, 2014

Brazil boot Cafu out of dressing room

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Brazil legend Cafu was expelled from the Selecao dressing room in the aftermath of their 7-1 World Cup semi-final defeat at the hands of Germany on Tuesday evening. The two-time World Cup winner - who made 142 appearances for Brazil during his active career - visited his compatriots after their humbling defeat in an attempt to console them, yet was unceremoniously told to leave by CBF president Jose Maria Marin. "President Marin said he didn't want any strangers in the dressing room," Cafu told ESPN. "I told him I'm no stranger. I was only there to embrace the boys, to give them some comfort. I didn't want to talk about anything else. I was only there because the boys needed support, that's why I came to the dressing room. "I was surprised that I was practically expelled from the dressing room. Humbly, I left the changing room."

No comments:

Post a Comment