Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dodo sets sights on Brazil call-up after Inter switch

Agen Bola Terpercaya Cityholidaybet Reported - Dodo hopes that his transfer from Roma to Inter can bolster his chances of becoming a regular member of the senior Brazil side. The 22-year-old made 35 appearances for the Giallorossi after joining from Corinthians in July 2012, with the San Siro outfit prompted to secure an initial €1.2 million deal for his loan and an option to make the move permanent for €9m. Dodo has represented Brazil both at Under-17 and Ur-20 level and he feels joining the Nerazzurri will bring him a step closer to his first senior cap. "Inter presented me with a project which I can be more involved in," the youngster told Corriere dello Sport. "After call-ups with the U-17 and U-20 sides, I am convinced that Inter will give me the push to get into the national team. "I was pleased that, after being with Roma for two years, a team like Inter thought me so important. Together with my agent we realised that this was the best option for me and here I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment