Thursday, January 16, 2014

Morata laughs off Real Madrid exit rumours

Agen Bola terpercaya Cityholidaybet.com reported - Alvaro Morata has insisted that he has no intention of leaving Real Madrid amid rumours linking him with Arsenal. The Premier League leaders were allegedly keen to sign the Spain Under-21 international on loan until the end of the 2013-14 campaign. However, Morata has made it clear that a winter move is not an option for him. "I’m happy here and I feel that Carlo Ancelotti, [Zinedine] Zidane and all of the technical staff have a lot of confidence in me. I’m still only 21 and I want to continue with Madrid for a long time," the striker told reporters. "Every player always wants to play and the boss has shown that he has faith in me – he has brought me on during difficult games and I am happy to have been able to repay him for the trust he has demonstrated in my abilities. "I am very happy where I am and I hope to spend many more years with Madrid. Right now, the team is amazing and I think we are currently one of the most dangerous sides in Europe," as reported by City Holiday. Morata's current contract with the Santiago Bernabeu side runs until June 2015. source : http://cityholidaybet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment